Re: ATS-V5

David Perry <bumbledp@...>

All getting very exciting now Steve.. the idea of kitting so many permonth till the demand falls seems sensible and realistic vis a vis demands on your time.

The radio itself is looking very good...the inclusion of a screen really shows how far radio tech has come. On my bench I have a marconi 1155/1154 pair.  Almost  (almost) 100 years old and going well, but that 100 year gap between them and yours really highlights how far in some ways we have come.  Yet both radios use electromagnetic waves and both use Morse.  It makes you think.

73 Steve and thanks for the efforts.  Looking forward to the v6.

David G4YVM