Canine Epilepsy Support Group (Worldwide) email@example.com
Group DescriptionThis group is the extention of the Yahoo Group started by Paul Masters to honor his epileptic dog Big Bear (1995?-2001), pictured above right, and its continued stewardship by Cathy Bentley honoring her epileptic service girl Belle (2000?-2009), above left. This group continues the intent that knowledge and support for owners and their epileptic dogs can be provided in a welcoming, nurturing environment. No one should have to feel they are alone in dealing with this problem. The accumulated knowledge of the members is extensive, and we all understand how important the owner's reaction to this disorder affects the quality of life of their dog. We will be there for you as long as you want or need us to.
- 128 Members
- 498 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.