Which Repeaters to/from Harrisburg this coming weekend?

Steve K3FZT

Heading out at ~0600 to the Firecracker Hamfest and back to NW Philly in the afternoon. After I'm out of range of our local repeaters, which repeater (or repeaters) should I dial in until I get to the W3UU coverage area? I'm new to the mobile world as I just got a fusion radio installed Field Day weekend.

Thanks in advance for any/all useful suggestions.

73 de K3FZT / Steve

Richard Roth K2RSJ

Try this one

146.880-74.4Lebanon, PA