Hello test

Mark Hinkel

Test message...
Sent an email last night with 2 jpg attachments. Did not go thru or did not come thru my Verizon account?
Mark WA3QVU

Chris Norton

It came through.

Mark Hinkel

Ok, that's better. Thanks Chris.
See if you can use one of the PDRA headers at the top of the IO page - at least until someone comes up with a better picture.
Mark WA3QVU

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 Mark Hinkel via Groups.Io <k3pdr@groups.io> wrote:

Test message...
Sent an email last night with 2 jpg attachments. Did not go thru or did not come thru my Verizon account?
Mark WA3QVU

Tom Nolan W3EX

I only see two members showing up in the directory. Chris and myself.

Tom Nolan W3EX
MONTCO ARES EC
624 Store Road
Harleysville PA 19438