Do you have radio stuff for sale..?

Mark Hinkel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
To: mrhinkel <mrhinkel@...>
Sent: Sat, Feb 1, 2020 8:30 pm
Subject: Do you have radio stuff for sale..?

I received a call last night asking about the upcoming club auction and I'm afraid I gave some confusing information.  (I was driving at the time...  yes I switched to Bluetooth)  Thinking about the phone call today, I really should give a chronological list of upcoming club auctions and of course the Warc Hamfest.  Let me start off at the beginning of the year.

Mark  WA3QVU

January 7th (Tuesday evening)
Phil-Mont Auction is not held at their usual meeting place, but down at their old meeting hall, the Wolcroft Auditorium directly behind Roxboro Hospital on Ridge Ave at Rector St.  This is annual event every year with 10 percent of the proceeds held by the club.

February 6th (Thursday evening)
Warminster Auction held at their usual meeting place; Ben Wilson Senior Center just off Street Rd in Warminster.  This is a "donation auction" meaning that 100 percent of the proceeds go to the club.  Have a box of radio "junque" or maybe some decent radio equipment to donate ??  this is the place.  If you have an estate to sell and need to give money back to the family, you will have to contact the club and make arrangements.
Contact Marty (NR3Z) at <skitch@...>

March 21 (Saturday all day)
Trenton Computer Festival held at the College of New Jersey (old name was Trenton State).  The event really starts on Friday March 20th with some rather well known computer people giving talks all day.  (see the link)  The computer fest / hamfest is on Saturday with a "one day" Tech class held in one of the side rooms.

March 23rd (Monday evening)  PENDING...
Penn Wireless Auction held at their usual meeting place ;Falls Township Building just above the Oxford Valley Mall on business Rt 1.  PWA will finalize auction details at their board meeting this Monday (Feb 3rd).
http://www.pennwireless.org/

April 29th (Wednesday evening)
RF Hill Auction is not at their usual meeting place, instead it's held at the Sellersville Fire Department "Banquette Hall" in Sellersville (rear of the firehouse).  This is annual event every year with 10 percent of the proceeds held by the club.

May 3rd (Sunday morning)
Warminster Hamfest now held at Bucks County Community College "Bristol Campus" on Rt 413 (Veteran Highway) just off I-95.  A fairly new exit is just North of the Neshaminy Creek "twin bridges".  This event is also the ARRL Eastern Pennsylvania Convention.
Contact Dan Myers (K3NXX) for an indoor table <dan@...>