Meeting reminder

Jim McCloskey

Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

Steve K3FZT

Sorry to miss the meeting, but enjoying the environment and some portable operations where I am.

73 de K3FZT / Steve
--
Steven Davidson K3FZT/KH6 (Kihei, Maui through 3/5; Home QTH as of 3/10)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 1:15 PM Jim McCloskey <Jmccloskey@...> wrote:
Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

--
73 de K3FZT / Steve

Mark Hinkel

Steve,
Are you going to operate Parks on the Air anytime while you're in Hawaii ??

Mark  WA3QVU

Sorry to miss the meeting, but enjoying the environment and some portable operations where I am.

73 de K3FZT / Steve
--
Steven Davidson K3FZT/KH6 (Kihei, Maui through 3/5; Home QTH as of 3/10)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 1:15 PM Jim McCloskey <Jmccloskey@...> wrote:
Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

--
73 de K3FZT / Steve

fstfish66@aol.com

hello   don  KC3IGJ  im hoping to attend for the first time,,,,,where do I enter  the store to get to the meeting room ?? thanks,hope to make it,    DON   KC3IGJ

Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

Steve K3FZT

No. I suppose I could register and there are parks down the street where I could operate, but I have no battery power for my rig and there's no 110V available to casual park users so far as I can tell.

73 de K3FZT / Steve
--

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 2:30 PM Mark Hinkel via groups.io <mrhinkel=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Are we still going to have pizza available?

On Feb 2, 2022, at 7:36 PM, fstfish66@... via groups.io <fstfish66@...> wrote:

hello   don  KC3IGJ  im hoping to attend for the first time,,,,,where do I enter  the store to get to the meeting room ?? thanks,hope to make it,    DON   KC3IGJ

Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

Jim McCloskey

We are not able to bring food into the Giant

Are we still going to have pizza available?

On Feb 2, 2022, at 7:36 PM, fstfish66@... via groups.io <fstfish66@...> wrote:

hello   don  KC3IGJ  im hoping to attend for the first time,,,,,where do I enter  the store to get to the meeting room ?? thanks,hope to make it,    DON   KC3IGJ

Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

Jim McCloskey

Enter the store and there are doors on your right that lead to the second floor. Or you can take the elevator.