DMR problems

    Anyone having issues transmitting on DMR Brandmeister servers lately? I seem to have been partially blocked for the last few days.
I can receive OK on my hotspot, and connect or disconnect talk groups, but no one is hearing me on any of these methods on talk group 3142, 31360 or the Parrot test group
      - local Waterford Works WR3IRS repeater. I can't quite hit K3PDR consistently.
      - Openspot3
       - Clearnode (All-Star to DMR analog bridge using DVSwitch)
       - DroidStar

I've had almost the same code plug for a year now on any Anytone 878, and it was working earlier this month, though I heard that statewide talk groups are blocked on DVSwitch. I checked with one of the Brandmeister
admins, and he says that I'm not blocked, as the connect/disconnect commands are getting through, but he got very grouchy when I mentioned that I tested with DroidStar, as a few of the admins there are not crazy about non-RF connections to DMR. Any ideas what could be wrong?

    Even stranger, I can get in ok from a Fusion radio to the DMR bridge in Openspot3, but not direct DMR either via the repeater or hotspot.

George Miller W3GWM

My connection to Brandmeister is not working properly either. I can use the Dashboard Last Heard and see stations on 3142, but I'm not hearing them through my Hotspot. I can see myself connecting, but not hearing other stations that show in  Las\t Heard.

My codeplug was working, now it appears to not connect to Brandmeister correctly.

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

2 possible issues that I am aware of:

Brandmeister de-commissioned Master 3101
https://wiki.brandmeister.network/images/c/c3/Transition_to_3104_notice.pdf

So if that was your Master, please move to 3104.

AND

for Hotspots

Please configure a personalized security password for your hotspots !
https://news.brandmeister.network/configure-a-security-password-for-your-hotspots/

Hope this helps!

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

    I was using 3102, and already had the password set up.