EPA PDR

Jim, AJ3DI, you my friend are a genius. I downloaded the CS-700 code plug from your website. I just finished talking to the EPA Section Emergency Coordinator, WN3LIF, on talkgroup 31426. Works great. I had to stand next to the window on the 2nd floor but I receive the repeater pretty good here in Bensalem.

73, Ron NY3J

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

*all* true....which reminds me....I have to send an email....

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"