73 de K3FZT / Steve
--
Steven Davidson K3FZT/KH6 (Kihei, Maui through 3/5; Home QTH as of 3/10)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 2:30 PM Mark Hinkel via groups.io <mrhinkel=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Steve,
Are you going to operate Parks on the Air anytime while you're in Hawaii ??

Mark  WA3QVU

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve K3FZT <k3fzt@...>
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 2, 2022 7:14 pm
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] Meeting reminder

Sorry to miss the meeting, but enjoying the environment and some portable operations where I am.

73 de K3FZT / Steve
--
Steven Davidson K3FZT/KH6 (Kihei, Maui through 3/5; Home QTH as of 3/10)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 1:15 PM Jim McCloskey <Jmccloskey@...> wrote:
Just a reminder about our club meeting on Monday February 7th at the Giant store in Willow Grove at 6:30pm. If anyone has any questions please feel free to get in touch with me. Hoping for a good turnout.

Thanks,
Jim, NS3K
215.275.2979

--