PWA Swap Net on Zoom -- Tuesday Dec 28th at 7:30

Mark Hinkel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
To: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
Sent: Fri, Dec 24, 2021 1:25 pm
Subject: PWA Swap Net on Zoom -- Tuesday Dec 28th at 7:30

Penn Wireless Association will hold another Swap Net on Zoom the Tuesday after Christmas at 7:30.
Zoom window opens at 7pm.

See the swap net rules below the Zoom logon.

Mark WA3QVU

Topic: PWA Swap Meetings on Tuesday nights.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 898 3793 1516
Passcode: 630307

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,89837931516#,,,,*630307# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,89837931516#,,,,*630307# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcseHRk32h

>> Swap Net Rules <<

The PWA Swap Net on Zoom is intended to offer an on-line meeting place to sell items similar to what we do at area hamfests -- and to avoid the fees and shipping associated with other on-line auctions.  Typically we exchange email or phone number via the chat window, and of course meetup in-person at local radio club meetings or events.

Rules are simple; You may offer any radio related item (ham or commercial), any type of test equipment (large or small), tools including soldering irons, pliers and screwdrivers, office equipment including computers, scanners or other peripherals, older computers to be used for APRS or logging, etc.

>> Previously posted rules <<
I will go over rules we've used for the PWA "on the air" Swap Net.
1;  No more than 3 items per person / per night.  There's always next month to bring up 3 more.
1a; Estates may show up to 6 items per night.
2;  No up front costs.  If your item does sell ??  then the seller will make a donation to the club.
3;  As per Fcc rules, no haggling.  Mention the asking price and haggle on the phone.
4;  Make up a quickie email listing your items for that month.  Nothing long and drawn out.  Just the 3 items and be prepared to send it to anyone who asks...  not only people on the PWA email list.
5;  No number 5, four is enough.