From: k3pdr@groups.io <k3pdr@groups.io> On Behalf Of fstfish66@... via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 5, 2021 1:58 PM
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] Fw: PWA-Technet: Fusion net discussion

bruce, hello,and thanks for the reply,,,i was wondering  if  it was possible to be timed out,  but  ive never been able to have control of it  for more then a few minutes,,,

I always had a thought that it  was blocked for use in to the rooms,as if im able to get in one, it kicks you back to the main call sign room, i havent  tried it  in a while from work with the HT,,,but  I have from home in  levittown,

some times its stays in the room of choice then switches back to the main call sign room,  is it  possible that it  switches back to the main room if the one,   ( me) selecting the room has not  transmitted in the room in a selected amount of time ?   ide love to be able to listen to fusion/wires X on my  HT  from work,just down the street from the repeater,,,all tho transmitting at work is not an  option for me im too busy,

thanks for your reply,,,,,,don  kc3igj