Re: W3CQC obituary

Mark Hinkel

This afternoon I stopped by the card isle and picked up several sympathy cards - then headed over to Jack's shop where he picked out one of the cards for Tom's family and wrote a few words from his memory of Tom.  I've known Tom maybe 10 years but had no idea Jack and Tom were friends 40 years.  After reading the obituary we see Tom was quite an learned student, and always very gracious - never boastful.  (I did not know he had a PHD)

The card is on it's way to Peter Becker Community, hopefully it will arrive in time for Friday's service.  Rest in peace friend...  of all.

Mark  WA3QVU

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 8:37 PM, Tom Nolan W3EX
<nolantho@...> wrote:

Thomas E. Nolan DVM
Amateur Radio W3EX
624 Store Road