Yaesu FT-3DR as new w/RT Systems Programming Software #for-sale

Steve K3FZT

FT-3DR in original box with all original items included. Also will include RT Systems programming software (no cable) for it and as soon as sale goes through I will ask RT Systems to transfer the license to you--that requires your call and email address and you'll have to correspond with them to confirm the transfer. Also, all the documentation I've printed (8.5x11 double-sided) from the Yaesu website: Advanced Manual, APRS Manual, WIRES-X Manual, GM Manual. The standard operating manual is included in the box. If we do the transaction in real life, I'm asking $275 cash, Zelle, Paypal friends and family or you pay any fee. If you require it be shipped to you then $290 same payment methods.

I'm doing this because I need to recoup part of the expense of the FT-5DR I've ordered. If not gone by Thursday it will be on QRZ next week for a little bit more $$.

Questions? davidson@...
--
73 de K3FZT / Steve