From: Jim McCloskey <Jmccloskey@...>
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jul 24, 2021 10:40 pm
Subject: [Special] [k3pdr] PDRA Monday night Dstar net.

I've decided after running the net for the past 13 years that Monday's net will be my last. It's been a really enjoyable experience and a lot of fun.  After noticing a serious lack of interest from club members and non members from checking in and participating, that I believe it's time to call it quits. All good things must come to an end as they say. Hopefully as the pandemic fades into history, face to face club activities will begin again and we can reinvigorate the club into the premier organization that's its been.

Thanks to all those who been a part of the net with me all these years. Hopefully I'll see you at a club meeting soon. Chat with you on the air.

73, de Jim   NS3K