Re: PDRA Monday night Dstar net.

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

Thank you Jim. I too am disappointed in the lack of participation in
the Net, the 13 Colonies, and meetings too.

It's been a fantastic run.

On 7/24/21, Jim McCloskey <Jmccloskey@msn.com> wrote:
I've decided after running the net for the past 13 years that Monday's net
will be my last. It's been a really enjoyable experience and a lot of fun.
After noticing a serious lack of interest from club members and non members
from checking in and participating, that I believe it's time to call it
quits. All good things must come to an end as they say. Hopefully as the
pandemic fades into history, face to face club activities will begin again
and we can reinvigorate the club into the premier organization
that's its been.
Thanks to all those who been a part of the net with me all these years.
Hopefully I'll see you at a club meeting soon. Chat with you on the air.

73, de Jim   NS3K

--
jim fisher
Jedijf