Re: WebSdr

Norm,

Thanks for that link. I use K3FEF in Milford, Pa. One use is to listen to my transmission to check my signal. The biggest way I use it is when I'm on the NBEMS nets during the weekend mornings. I run a second computer using Fldigi with a virtual sound port listening to K3FEF through the Internet. This is handy when I don't hear a station directly I usually can copy it using the WEB SDR, especially when I am net control on the Pa NBEMS Net.

73, Ron NY3J

On 7/9/2021 6:29 PM, Norm Davis wrote:
I added a new link to our website page  WebSdr for HF VHF UHF waterfalls