Re: D-RATS radios

Stanley Hess

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:49 AM Mark Hinkel via groups.io <mrhinkel=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Sorry, missed adding the link...
http://www.dstarinfo.com/dstar-web-calculator.aspx

On Monday, March 29, 2021 Mark Hinkel via groups.io <k3pdr@groups.io> wrote:

This should help you figure out what to enter in the rpt-1 and rpt-2 slots.
Mark WA3QVU

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 fstfish66 via groups.io <k3pdr@groups.io> wrote:

hello,  any help would be  great,,,,,as far as  i  know  I am registered at K3PDR  for D STAR, it  seemed to work on the 2 meter system ,i ddint  have a chance to try to make a contact on the  445.181.25 ,  i have the icom 9700 ,,,and  only a few days after it  was new the stock hand mic stopped working,,,we never thought  it was the mic at first,,,,so a few guys had me do a total reset, well needless to say after that I discovered it  wiped out the factory  installed D STAR  repeater guide, so IM guesing that has some thing to do with why I CAN only be heard locally thru the  146.610 repeater,,,im about to have total hip replacement surgery very soon,,,,after that  I WILL  try to do a down load  of  the  DSTAR  repeater guide back into the icom 9700///

during your net it was discovered  im not getting thru the gateway to be  heard across the system,,,,talking with some  run running the net he gave me some  info on how to program back into my  rig  K3PDR SPACE SPACE G ..... for the 2 meter  repeater,  I THINK  I HAVE IT  CORRECT  but  just checking to see if  there is any thign  else ???? I  havent  tried to make a contact yet,,,,

what would  I  NEED to put in the rig for the 445.181.25 portion to get thru the gate way ???  any help would be  great,frustrating hering and  not being  heard,,,,I couldnt  find this info on the K3PDR WEB SITE

 thanks  don KC3IGJ         fstfish66@...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron NY3J via groups.io <rwenig=verizon.net@groups.io>
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 22, 2021 8:18 pm
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] D-RATS radios

Hi Don, Are you trying the K3PDR repeater. You could also try AA3E. I think they are linked. I'm not sure what a question mark means.

73, Ron NY3J

On 3/22/21 7:56 PM, fstfish66 via groups.io wrote:

looking for some  help, tried to check in to the  D STAR net monday night the 22nd, ive been registered, ive talked on this repeater before,but  lately  no one seems to hear me,,,i see the  repeater return to me the question mark and  repeater  ID,,,  any help would be  great    thanks  DON       KC3IGJ