From: Ron NY3J via groups.io <rwenig@...>
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 22, 2021 8:18 pm
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] D-RATS radios

Hi Don, Are you trying the K3PDR repeater. You could also try AA3E. I think they are linked. I'm not sure what a question mark means.

73, Ron NY3J

On 3/22/21 7:56 PM, fstfish66 via groups.io wrote:

looking for some  help, tried to check in to the  D STAR net monday night the 22nd, ive been registered, ive talked on this repeater before,but  lately  no one seems to hear me,,,i see the  repeater return to me the question mark and  repeater  ID,,,  any help would be  great    thanks  DON       KC3IGJ