Re: D-RATS radios

fstfish66@aol.com

hi and thanks,,,  when the repeater sees you  it  replies with a question mark and its call sign,,,i have registered  and  been accepted,  but  i have not  found out how or  where to find and soft ware for  D STAR thats like wires x soft ware,,,,
i dont  know what or  how to get to AA3E ??? but thanks,,,now i am on a icom 9700  after  i  was registered i had to to a full rest of the rig,,,which wasnt needed I discovered, the  mic on a week old  rig went  bad,,,,since then  i lost the factory repeater list in the rig,and do not have the  option of the reflector button now,,,  im going to have to  down load it  from  ICOM  but  i think  im mising  something  else besides being able to get in to the repeater,,,,thank you

-----Original Message-----
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 22, 2021 8:18 pm
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] D-RATS radios

Hi Don, Are you trying the K3PDR repeater. You could also try AA3E. I think they are linked. I'm not sure what a question mark means.

73, Ron NY3J

On 3/22/21 7:56 PM, fstfish66 via groups.io wrote:

looking for some  help, tried to check in to the  D STAR net monday night the 22nd, ive been registered, ive talked on this repeater before,but  lately  no one seems to hear me,,,i see the  repeater return to me the question mark and  repeater  ID,,,  any help would be  great    thanks  DON       KC3IGJ

-----Original Message-----
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2021 11:38 am
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] D-RATS radios

Hi Patrick,

I connected with the id-880h. I pinged all stations but didn't get a response. Maybe my path isn't good to the repeater. I did see N3KDA pop up but the connectivity test failed.

73, Ron NY3J

On 2/27/21 5:39 PM, Patrick Connor via groups.io wrote:
I am please to announce the UHF radio port of the PDRA Ratflector is back in operation. Tune your D-STAR radio to 445.73125 MHz, with a negative offset. Connect your radio to a computer running D-RATS. In D-RATS, make a serial connection to your D-STAR radio, and you are ready to communicate. You can still connect to this Ratflector by making a network connection to k3pdr.dstargateway.org, port 9000.

Join k3pdr@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.