Re: D-RATS radios

fstfish66@aol.com

looking for some  help, tried to check in to the  D STAR net monday night the 22nd, ive been registered, ive talked on this repeater before,but  lately  no one seems to hear me,,,i see the  repeater return to me the question mark and  repeater  ID,,,  any help would be  great    thanks  DON       KC3IGJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron NY3J via groups.io <rwenig@...>
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2021 11:38 am
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] D-RATS radios

Hi Patrick,

I connected with the id-880h. I pinged all stations but didn't get a response. Maybe my path isn't good to the repeater. I did see N3KDA pop up but the connectivity test failed.

73, Ron NY3J

On 2/27/21 5:39 PM, Patrick Connor via groups.io wrote:
I am please to announce the UHF radio port of the PDRA Ratflector is back in operation. Tune your D-STAR radio to 445.73125 MHz, with a negative offset. Connect your radio to a computer running D-RATS. In D-RATS, make a serial connection to your D-STAR radio, and you are ready to communicate. You can still connect to this Ratflector by making a network connection to k3pdr.dstargateway.org, port 9000.