Re: D-RATS radios

Hi Patrick,

I connected with the id-880h. I pinged all stations but didn't get a response. Maybe my path isn't good to the repeater. I did see N3KDA pop up but the connectivity test failed.

73, Ron NY3J

On 2/27/21 5:39 PM, Patrick Connor via groups.io wrote:
I am please to announce the UHF radio port of the PDRA Ratflector is back in operation. Tune your D-STAR radio to 445.73125 MHz, with a negative offset. Connect your radio to a computer running D-RATS. In D-RATS, make a serial connection to your D-STAR radio, and you are ready to communicate. You can still connect to this Ratflector by making a network connection to k3pdr.dstargateway.org, port 9000.