Re: D-RATS radios

Patrick Connor

I do not believe so, but as I always say: consult the low speed data section of your radio manual for more details (I don't have one of every radio to try myself).

Patrick (N3TSZ)

On Sunday, February 28, 2021, 03:00:28 PM EST, Jim McCloskey <jmccloskey@...> wrote:

Patrick, other than DV mode, any other changes I need to make to the radio. Slow learner.

Jim, NS3K

From: k3pdr@groups.io <k3pdr@groups.io> on behalf of Patrick Connor via groups.io <n3tsz@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021 5:39 PM
To: k3pdr@groups.io <k3pdr@groups.io>
Subject: [k3pdr] D-RATS radios

I am please to announce the UHF radio port of the PDRA Ratflector is back in operation. Tune your D-STAR radio to 445.73125 MHz, with a negative offset. Connect your radio to a computer running D-RATS. In D-RATS, make a serial connection to your D-STAR radio, and you are ready to communicate. You can still connect to this Ratflector by making a network connection to k3pdr.dstargateway.org, port 9000.