From: k3pdr@groups.io <k3pdr@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Hinkel via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 9:05 AM
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Subject: [k3pdr] Philly Swap Net on Zoom - Tuesday at 7:30 pm

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
To: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
Sent: Sun, Jan 3, 2021 8:55 am
Subject: Philly Swap Net on Zoom - Tuesday at 7:30 pm

To all Hams in the Delaware Valley,

Paul (N3TMX) and I are now moving our "on the air" Swap Net over to Zoom.  I have obtained a no cost Zoom account limited to 40 minutes.  The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 pm on the First and Third Tuesday evenings of the month.  We have room for up to 100 participants - I am inviting hams from PWA, Warminster ARC, Packrats, Philadelphia Digital Radio, Phil-Mont, DVRA, Marc, Marple-Newtown, Reading RC and maybe a few more.  Dave (N2VUZ) is helping with the current estate and Charles (KS3Z) may have another estate for us to look at as well.

I ask everyone to take a full sheet of paper - 8-1/8 x 11 - and write your first name, call sign and either your email address or a phone number.  Please show it to us, when you display your equipment.  This will allow interested parties to contact you off the Zoom meeting.  Please remember we only have about an hour on the Freebee Zoom account.

I will go over the rules we have used for the PWA "on the air" Swap Net.

1;  No more than 3 items per person / per night.  There's always next week to bring up 3 more.

1a; Estates may show up to 6 items per night.

2;  No up front costs.  If your item does sell ??  then the seller will make a donation to the club.

3;  As per Fcc rules, no haggling price over the air.  Mention the asking price and haggle on the phone.

4;  Make up a quickie email listing your items for that week.  Nothing long and drawn out.  Just the 3 items and be prepared to send it to anyone who asks...  not only people on the PWA email list.

5;  No number 5, four is enough.

Mark  WA3QVU

You are invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Philly Swap Net on Zoom
Time: Jan 5, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us05web.zoom.us/j/2252227607?pwd=TElVYzdRdjRqakJzTUNZNnh3S2Q3UT09

Meeting ID: 225 222 7607
Passcode: Jan52021

You do not need to wait for the admin to let you in, but your mic is automatically muted.  Only people from the United States are allowed in...  All else is blocked.