Randy Arnold N3KKU - SK

Mark Hinkel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
To: Mark Hinkel <mrhinkel@...>
Sent: Wed, Dec 30, 2020 9:40 am
Subject: Randy Arnold N3KKU - SK

I'm off work this week and following the Weather and Information Net on the Marple-Newtown repeater.  The net is everyday at 8:30 am on 147.195 (PL 100.0).

The club president announced Randy's passing last night -- he was 60.  Many of us remember Randy as he regularly supported the Warminster ARC Hamfest at the Grange and was very much involved with amateur radio.  Randy was a diabetic; the past couple of years he was blind and on dialysis.  Lately his room at rehab (Ambler?) faced the South and we would often find him on the Marple-Newtown repeater.

Jim Goldman (W3JG) has a nice remembrance of Randy post here;
http://www.mnarc.org/blog/post/randy-arnold-n3kku-sk

There is a Gofundme page setup for Randy that will now go to the church pastor and pay for Randy's funeral expenses.  It has currently raised $1100 of a $2500 goal.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/randolph-arnold-randy-arnold-n3kku?qid=32f5dda7769c10b41217ad9891c4bede

Mark  WA3QVU