From: Tim Eichelman <n3tpe@...>
Date: 1/8/20 6:15 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] DMR repeater

Hi Jack ,

I have that one and when i try to load it says corrupted code plug :(  prolly because of the new firmware

Timothy Eichelman
DMR repeater owner
Brandmeister
440.350 CC 15

From: Tim Eichelman <n3tpe@...>
Date: 1/7/20 10:11 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Subject: [k3pdr] DMR repeater

Hi all ,

Great news.... i have the repeater green in the brandmeister network it now shows online.

Bad news is .... that i have to find a way to edit the codeplug to go back into the 440 band again. Once that happens we can put this puppy back into service..

Image
Timothy Eichelman
DMR repeater owner
Brandmeister