From: Jim Fisher AJ3DI <jedijf@...>
To: k3pdr <k3pdr@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jul 8, 2020 9:26 am
Subject: [k3pdr] 13 Colonies OPERATORS - **SUBMIT** your logs

Submit to:

wm3pen @ aol . com

LOGGING:
For the Digital Voice modes we simply use a spreadsheet that then gets
emailed to WM3PEN@...

Download the LOGSHEET - ADD YOURCALL as a PREFIX to the spreadsheet
name. SAVE. Then you can use for the event.
There are DAILY tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Ensure you are
on right DATE. Enter proper info for the MODE you are working in the
HEADER for that Day. <save> Start to log.

**If you work Multiple modes on one DAY, add mode to prefix of
filename after your callsign, and then save a 2nd/separate log file.
eg: aj3di and aj3diDMR etc.

DOWNLOAD - OPEN - SAVE AS <yourcall>2020_13col_logsheet.xls

THANKS FOR WORKING THE EVENT!

--
jim fisher
Jedijf