From: "Mark Hinkel via groups.io" <mrhinkel@...>
Date: 7/2/20 7:29 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: k3pdr@groups.io
Subject: Re: [k3pdr] Late signup for 13 Colonies

Jim,
I will not make it on D-star tonight.  I'm out in Lansdale again and will not be back in the car headed home til 10pm. Will another member please pick it up... check with Jim.
Mark WA3QVU

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 Jim Fisher AJ3DI <k3pdr@groups.io> wrote:

IF THEY ARE OPEN and you can do them, TAKE THEM.

It has been posted for months.

Others can drive traffic from different reflectors.

Uncertain times in an uncertain world. Play while you can.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"