Re: Another D-Rats question

Charlie,

I was successful using D-Rats with my Icom ID-880. Here's my settings. Hopefully they will help.

In the D-Rats configuration under Add a Port.

Name - ic-880
Type - Serial
Serial Port - COM5
Baud Rate - 9600
The IC-880

Frequency 445.731250 minus offset mode DV urcall CQCQCQ

Hopefully you have a good RF path to the repeater.

73, Ron NY3J

On 4/23/20 6:07 PM, kb3co wrote:
I have not played with D-Rats and D-Star low speed data in many years. Yesterday I tried to re-train myself with the K3PDR repeater. I came away very disappointed. It seems that I am missing a critical piece of information. I followed all of the instructions given online but nothing seems to work through the radio port. My radio is transmitting its requests and receiving data but D-Rats is not responding like it is receiving anything. Everything works as expected through the IP port. Has anyone an idea what I might be doing wrong?

73, Charlie
KB3CO