Another D-Rats question

Charlie Martin

I have not played with D-Rats and D-Star low speed data in many years. Yesterday I tried to re-train myself with the K3PDR repeater. I came away very disappointed. It seems that I am missing a critical piece of information. I followed all of the instructions given online but nothing seems to work through the radio port. My radio is transmitting its requests and receiving data but D-Rats is not responding like it is receiving anything. Everything works as expected through the IP port. Has anyone an idea what I might be doing wrong?

73, Charlie
KB3CO