Re: D-Rats

Thanks Jim, that did it. It even lets you send a Winlink email to a private email.

So Marius Alpha dated 4/20/2020 beats Beta dated 4/21/2020. Alpha is always better than Beta :-)

Nothing to install. Just unzip the file and put it in the C: drive. Then run drats.exe. Windows 10.

73, Ron NY3J

On 4/23/20 10:03 AM, Jim Fisher AJ3DI wrote:
It still has an issue grabbing messages if you are a CC'd
recipient....but it's real close.

It actually grabs everything ok - even attachments, just doesn't
'parse' them properly to show up in d-rats proper in inbox, BUT

it's all there...if you dig....just have to get the parsing
right.....Romanian M will get to it...be patient.

More will be revealed as folks play!

Use COVID to PLAY * BREAK * LEARN

On 4/23/20, Jim Fisher <jedijf@...> wrote:
YES...I fired up my new Windows 10 box last night to assist M&M.....

hated it, but whatever....

On 4/23/20, Jim Fisher <jedijf@...> wrote:
Ron - try the new YO build...it's been fixed.

OR delete the

libexec FILE

create a libexec FOLDER

put the lzhuf file in that libexec folder

restart drats

WINLINK works!

or just grab the YO build that says win7...works on all.

On 4/23/20, Ron via groups.io <rwenig@...> wrote:
I can't get Winlink working on D-Rats but APRATS and the maps are
working great.

2020-04-20 20:43:40 EDT: *NY3J
<https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=NY3J>*>APRATS,DSTAR*
<https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=DSTAR>,qAR,K3PDR-5
<https://aprs.fi/?c=raw&limit=&call=K3PDR-5>:@004337h4007.34N/07457.72W>VIA NY3J

It was good to see all the D-Rats activity. Also a pleasant surprise to
see one of the M's connected answering new D-Rats questions. I just get
the 2 M's confused. One has an Alpha D-Rats program and the other one
has a Beta version. I not sure which one I'm using. I think they both
have the same dates :-)

73, Ron NY3J

--
jim fisher