Re: Kings County Radio Club Fusion Net - Tonight 9pm

Seems like a good net. I was able to join and liked the discussion.

On Apr 9, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Mark Hinkel via groups.io <mrhinkel@...> wrote:

Bruce will be trying a new Fusion room tonight at 9pm. Sorry but I won't be home til maybe 9:30. Will try to switch K3PDR then...
Mark WA3QVU

From: WA3ZPC <wa3zpc@...>
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Subject: Kings County Radio Club Fusion Net - Tonight 9pm
To: Undisclosed Recipient <vpoker430@...>

I’m going to swing W3SK over to this tonight.

The Kings County Radio Club Would Like to Invite You to The Fusion Net.The Fusion Net is a Experiment In Digital Technologies combining Yaesu C4FM with DMR, D-Star and YSF. We meet on Thursday Night @ 9PM EST. At The Fusion-Net Wires X Room node 40821. We also have A YSF link YSF04438- US KC2RC-BRIDGE TO WIRES-X. And An XLX Link as well XLX369.So Grab your Favorite D-Star,DMR or C4FM HT and MMDVM Hot Spot and join us️. If you can't get us that way try our live stream.www.kingscountyradioclub.com/stream. Also if you have a Question and would like to have your Question as the question of the night just drop us an Email At Fusion@... <mailto:Fusion@...>

Brooklyn New York