Group DescriptionAs the popularity of JT65 increases, my friend VA7HZ (Ron) and I decided that it would be nice to start a Yahoo group that helps promote the JT65 Digital experience. As more and more people get interested in JT65, there are a lot of people who are looking for answers to questions. We felt this would be an appropriate place to discuss and help others.
Please feel free to post about JT65 and your experiences or questions on setting up or getting on the air for the first time, or setting up a sked. I remember how lost I was and thankful W7PSK was available to answer some quick questions that night.
The following frequencies is where you will find JT65 activity:
1838 - 160 meters
3576 - 80 meters
7039, 7076 - 40 meters
10139, 10147 - 30 meters
14076 - 20 meters
*18098, 18102, 18106 - 17 meters
21076 - 15 meters
24917 - 12 meters
28076 - 10 meters
50276 - 6 meters
Also, pass this group along to others who are using JT65 and help this user group grow and become a community of hams that help grow the hobby together.
*Please when subscribing to this group please indicate your callsign or reason for wanting to become a member*
- 813 Members
- 730 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]