Topics

Layout Editor (Panel Pro) Adding Slip Switches

Woody Hodge

Hi,

I am a newbie at this.  I am trying to draw the layout for our club layout.  I am trying work draw the throat of the station tracks with is complicated trackwork including double and single slip turnouts.

I am unable to get the first slip turnout to behave.  I can get it added and get it rotated to approximate orientation.  When I try to added the track segments to connect the slip turnout to neighboring trackwork, layout editor misbehaves: either tries to connect the wrong red square to something else or the connection circle areas are red (all of them and none are green).

I checked the help, but did not find anything that is even close to being helpful.  Any help is appreciated.

Environment:
JMRI:
  PanelPro 4.10+R419243e
  Java: 1.8.0_171 (en_US)
Operating System:
  Windows 10 Pro, V 1803, OS Build 17134.48

Thanks, Woody

Dave Sand

Woody,

Use 4.11.6 or 4.11.7 in a couple of days. There have been a lot of changes and fixes in the last 5 months.

Dave Sand

On Jun 12, 2018, at 12:34 PM, Woody Hodge <dhodge@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Dave.  I will wait and give those a try.  Thanks for the reply, Woody