Topics

Change email address

Jon Holmes

Hi all
I'm trying to change my email address and so far haven't found how or where to do it. If there is someone that controls addresses would they contact me off list please?
This is a really interesting group and eventho I don't have a layout (yet) I'm learning a lot and don't want to miss out on what's going on.

Regards
Jon

Peter Ulvestad

Assuming you're logged in, in the top right I see my name. I click on that followed by account. The first thing I see is my email address. To chnage I would enter my new email address and click on change email and follow the instructions.

Group owners and moderators do not have the ability to change email addresses, it's something you must do yourself.

--
Peter Ulvestad - JMRI users Moderator

www.jmri.org ( http://www.jmri.org )
http://www.emra.club/