Topics

Canot see turnouts or routes

David Pennington

Hi Everyone. I have just installed JMRI on my Fusion 10” Windows 10 touch tablet. It runs fine. I then copied across the Panel files from my iMac along with the roster. I can now see my roster and my chosen panel with its background image. I can click on the turnouts and they operate on my railway. However, when I try and open either the Turnouts or the Routes table, nothing seems to happen. If I then go to the main JMRI window and select the Window menu, I can see “Turnouts”.. If I select that, the window opens minimised. If I drag it to enlarge it, there is nothing listed.

Can anyone suggest what has gone wrong with the import?

David

David Pennington

Actually, it is worse than that because firstly, I can close any of these windows and secondly, I can't close down JMRI. I have to kill a process called Java(TN)Platform SE Binary.

Dave Sand

David,

If you installed JMRI 4.10, replace it with 4.11.6 or 4.11.7 which will be released shortly.

Depending on the audio hardware and the supporting drivers, it can take a VERY long time to open the tables.

Dave Sand

On Jun 13, 2018, at 2:55 PM, David Pennington <david@...> wrote:

Actually, it is worse than that because firstly, I can close any of these windows and secondly, I can't close down JMRI. I have to kill a process called Java(TN)Platform SE Binary.

David Pennington

Thanks. I deleted what I had and installed 4.11.6 and it came up and running with all my turnouts and routes showing and linked to the hardware. Thanks for the suggestion.