From: jmriusers@groups.io <jmriusers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve_G
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 5:43 PM
To: jmriusers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jmriusers] Creeping locomotives (was Re: DigiTrax DCS100 missing LocoNet packets

Hi
Speed step 1 means Emergency Stop (i.e. Stop NOW and ignore deceleration settings).
Which dcc system / command station are you using?
Steve G.

On July 28, 2019 5:20:38 PM EDT, Bob Jacobsen <@BobJacobsen> wrote:
Could I ask some more info on these?

With the creeping locomotives, what kinds of decoders do they have?

On Jul 15, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Don <donmcgil@...> wrote:

BUG alert - While I am talking about the Monitor Slots Window I have
noticed that the "Estop All" button sets the locos to a speed of 1 not
0. As a result they start creeping and eventually cause issues (shorts
at turnouts, collisions derailments etc).

--
Bob Jacobsen
@BobJacobsen