JMRI users email@example.com
Discussion group for people using the JMRI® model railroad software suite.
The JMRI suite provides several useful tools such as:
- DecoderPro® to simplify configuring complicated DCC decoders by providing screens on which you can select the various options and values you want.
- PanelPro™ makes it easier to control panels, set up signalling, configure operations and control your layout.
- SoundPro™ generates sound tracks for your railroad layout through use of your PC's sound card.
- JMRI Operations for computer generated train switch lists.
For more information on any of the above and a lot more, please visit https://www.jmri.org
Report an issue, Submit a patch, or Request an enhancement at https://github.com/JMRI/JMRI/issues
JMRI is an informal open-source software that runs entirely on volunteer labour. An impressive list of people who have worked on JMRI is available at https://www.jmri.org/help/en/Acknowledgements.shtml.
Like many open-source applications, there is a cost involved in maintaining the project. Donations are accepted and may be made through Paypal by visiting the Projects Donation page which is located at https://www.jmri.org/donations.shtml.
This group is the place to discuss any aspect of JMRI. If you have questions about how to do things, suggestions, or even complaints, post them here. This group is partially moderated. For more information, please see our Guidelines.
- 8,697 Members
- 37,293 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Topics are automatically closed after 120 days.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #operationspro 700 Topics
- #scripting 266 Topics
- #layouteditor 227 Topics
- #rpi 163 Topics
- #digitrax 157 Topics
- #nce 153 Topics
- #file-notice 147 Topics
- #dispatcher 144 Topics
- #enginedriver 99 Topics
- #turnouts 77 Topics