From: CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 2:39 PM
Subject: [jfw-users] Dymo label printer

I have had my Dymo Lable Printer for some time and it has always worked well with both Window-eyes and Jaws as the Dymo Labeller shows up on the menu and then it is just a couple of keystrokes to print the selected text.

I can still see the Dymo on my menu but when I hit enter, I can no longer see the options to print.

Does anyone else have this device and, if so, have they similar issues?

Alison

CJ &AA MAY

I’m going to have to come back to you as I’ve had it so long, I can’t remember the model number, but I do remember it wasn’t that expensive, about £30 if I remember.

Alison

Glenn / Lenny

I'd love to have something like that, it would sure beat using the slate.
Glenn

I’m going to have to come back to you as I’ve had it so long, I can’t remember the model number, but I do remember it wasn’t that expensive, about £30 if I remember.

Alison

Randy

just go to Amazon to do a search for it. There's lots of them there. Remember they're like $40.

Randy Barnett

On May 5, 2021, at 12:59 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

I'd love to have something like that, it would sure beat using the slate.
Glenn
I’m going to have to come back to you as I’ve had it so long, I can’t remember the model number, but I do remember it wasn’t that expensive, about £30 if I remember.

Alison

Miriam Vieni

Doesn't the American Printing House or Perkins sell them? Isn't it better to buy directly from a blindness organization rather than to support Amazon?

I’m going to have to come back to you as I’ve had it so long, I can’t remember the model number, but I do remember it wasn’t that expensive, about £30 if I remember.

Alison

Randy

I have no idea. But I do know usually if you can buy main stream products they're cheaper anywhere but it blindness supply house. it's not a accessibility item so I'm not sure why I would look for it at the blind supply house.

Randy Barnett

On May 5, 2021, at 1:28 PM, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@...> wrote:

Doesn't the American Printing House or Perkins sell them? Isn't it better to buy directly from a blindness organization rather than to support Amazon?

I’m going to have to come back to you as I’ve had it so long, I can’t remember the model number, but I do remember it wasn’t that expensive, about £30 if I remember.

Alison

Miriam Vieni

Because once Amazon becomes the only seller, it can raise prices without competition.