Word Processors that Work with JAWS

Hi all. Thanks to everyone who answered my last email. You all gave me
some great resources to check out, and I found some useful scripts. I
also purchased Leasey and downloaded  the Windows Screen Reader Primer.
I'll be reading that next. I have another question. I might have a lot
for a little while. I know Microsoft Word works well with JAWS, but I
can't really justify the expense, especially since I don't do a lot of
work with documents. I might need to in the future, though. What are
some other word processors that work well with JAWS? With NVDA, I used
Google Docs or occasionally LibreOffice. Are these good, or are there
others you would recommend? I want to find one for future work, but I'm
also just looking for a good way to read the Windows Screen Reader
Primer, which comes in Microsoft Word format. Thanks.

Join jfw-users@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.