Topics

January Regular Club Meeting Minutes

Richard Arnold

Jackson County Amateur Radio Club Meeting Minutes, 01/11/20

KB4RMA called the meeting to order.

KB4RMA called for introductions

KB4RMA gave the Treasurer’s report for September

Income:

Dues - $12.00

Donations - $30.00
Current balance-$812.35

KB4RMA gave a progress report on the EMCOMM trailer - Workstations are 30% complete. Framed and Birch tops cut and ready for sanding work.

Amotion was made to present our Western Sizzlin server, Doris with a going away card and a $35.00 gift card purchased by Shirley Rossano, seconded and passed.

Doris was presented the card and our appreciation for her years of faithful service on Saturday mornings. Doris has retired after 18 years of service at Western Sizzlin.

All current club officers were re-elected for another years service to the club.

Discussion of upcoming proposals by club President Brad Arnold concerning a club HF net and club SSB weekly nets which Brad will expand on at the February meeting.

KB4RMA called for a motion to adjourn, a motion was made, seconded and carried.

Members present this month were:

Richard Arnold, KB4RMA

Mel Bartlett, KD4PID

Bill Patides, KN4WZV

George Patides, KN4IIE

Ben Lowe, K4QF

John Grider, KF4HAB

Mark Pierson KN4JXL

Jerry Rossano N4JR

Byron Lauderdale KN4QVD

Janet Lauderdale KN4WZU

Danielle Fuller KN4SDJ

Patrick Gifford KN4BRG

Guests this month were:

Gloria Arnold

Shirley Rossano

Serge

Club website: http://jcar.us

Club Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JacksonCountyAmateurRadio/

KB4RMA

Secretary/Treasurer

01/11/20

--
Richard Arnold - KB4RMA
Emergency Coordinator

256-527-9331

Richard Arnold

Ooops! Typo on the current balance. Should have been 3812.35