Topics

January 2020 Regular Club Meeting.

Richard Arnold

This Saturday, 01/11/2020.

Meeting starts at 10:00AM, come at 9:30 and join us for breakfast.

We will not be able to test for Technician class licenses this month due to all of our VE's not being able to be present due to other obligations.

2020 club dues are now due and payable, just see the Treasurer, he will be glad to take your money. 😁

Hope to see you all there!
--
Richard Arnold - KB4RMA
Emergency Coordinator

256-527-9331

Richard Arnold

I forgot to add that January is officer elections so everyone that wants to nominate themselves to take over our positions needs to be there. 😁

Hope to see you all there and dont forget to be weather aware this weekend.