Topics

Felix Jackson

Richard Arnold

We lost a friend and advocate last night. EMA Director Felix Jackson passed away unexpectedly overnight.
There will be no ARES meeting this month, please join me in prayers and condolences for his family and friends.
In the all too short period of time I was allowed the privilege of knowing and working with Felix, he was very easy to call a friend.
I will update with arrangements as soon as they are available.

KB4RMA

Richard Arnold

The services will be this Saturday at Stevenson Middle School gymnasium at 12:00PM with visitation from 11:00AM till 11:45.
The school is located at 701 Kentucky Avenue and is very easy to find.
If you exit Hwy 72 onto hwy 117 (Kentucky Avenue) like you are going to downtown Stevenson, the school will be on the left just past 8th street.

Richard.