Topics

December Regular Club Meeting and Christmas Parade.

Richard Arnold

One week from today! Saturday, December 14th.

Meeting is at 10:00AM as usual, 9:30 for breakfast.

The Christmas Parade will be that evening/night at 5:00PM and follow the usual route from Collins Elementary to the square on Broad Street.

We have 7 of the available 9 seats on the float spoken for, if you want to participate let me know.

If you don't want to ride but still want to help, bring some candy to the meeting for us to throw to the kiddies watching the parade. (Make sure it is individually wrapped)

See you all Saturday morning!

--
Richard Arnold - KB4RMA
Emergency Coordinator

256-527-9331

Charles Gray

Richard, in case it is of value to your members;?? Dekalb ARC will be conducting license testing prior to their annual Christmas party on 12/17/19.
For details please see http://w4gbr.org/news/news.html?? .

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Charlie Gray KM4SDB

On 12/7/2019 7:52 PM, Richard Arnold wrote:
One week from today! Saturday, December 14th.

Meeting is at 10:00AM as usual, 9:30 for breakfast.

The Christmas Parade will be that evening/night at 5:00PM and follow the usual route from Collins Elementary to the square on Broad Street.

We have 7 of the available 9 seats on the float spoken for, if you want to participate let me know.

If you don't want to ride but still want to help, bring some candy to the meeting for us to throw to the kiddies watching the parade. (Make sure it is individually wrapped)

See you all Saturday morning!

--
Richard Arnold - KB4RMA
Emergency Coordinator
Secretary/Treasurer
Jackson County ARES/RACES
Jackson County Amateur Radio club

256-527-9331

--
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the losers. ~Socrates~