Topics

Club Meeting this Saturday

Brad Arnold

Club Meeting this Saturday at Western Sizzlin’ in Scottsboro. Meeting begins at 10:00am, come at 9:30am for breakfast!

This will be the final shirt order date as well so if you would like club logo t-shirts (short and long sleeve, with pocket or not), hoodies, hats, beanies, or polos please let me know by this Saturday. Polo shirts are embroidered and also have your name and callsign.

As always we will accommodate a Technician Class exam session after the meeting if needed.

See everyone Saturday!

Sincerely,

Brad Arnold, K4NHA
President - Jackson County Amateur Radio
Assistant Emergency Coordinator - Jackson County ARES/RACES
(256) 609-5664
jcar.us
k4nha.com