Topics

2019 Christmas Parade float assembly.

Richard Arnold

The assembly and decoration of the club float will be next Saturday, November 30th.
We will assemble at the Jackson County Technical Center in Hollywood at 10:00AM.
We won't be hard to spot, just look for my Tahoe with the signs on it.

Come on up and help us with setting the sign board up, stringing lights, hang out and have some fun.

Hope to see you there.

--
Richard Arnold - KB4RMA
Emergency Coordinator

256-527-9331

Richard Arnold

Forgot to add, we have 16 seats available on the float.
I know two are already spoken for so that leaves 14.
Please reply here if you want to ride and throw candy to the kiddies so I can add your name to the list.

KB4RMA

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 9:29 PM Richard Arnold <kb4rma@...> wrote:
[...]

Miscounted the number of seats. We have 9 available with 5 already filled.
If you want to ride, you better let me know soon.

KB4RMA

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 9:35 PM Richard Arnold <kb4rma@...> wrote:
[...]

Alright. 6 seats filled, 3 left.