Re: Wires-X Node on the air

Richard Arnold

One final frequency change seems to have solved the interference issues.
The input frequency for my node is now 440.925 UHF.
This is still analog and requires no tone.

Give it  try.

KB4RMA

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 5:52 PM Richard Arnold <kb4rma@...> wrote:
Update on the Wires-X node: Due to some adjacent channel interference I have moved the frequency from 146.430 to 146.575.

KB4RMA

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 11:10 AM Richard Arnold <kb4rma@...> wrote:
I have a Wires-X node up and running from the house. The antenna is approximately 40' in the air (highest one I have).

As you can see from the picture, the frequency is 146.430 and I am running it analog so anyone that wants to can listen to it and try to use it.

It is on the America-Link and will be on the air any time I am home until I think I have all of the bugs worked out and gain more confidence in operation.

My hope is to have it running 24/7 as soon as I am comfortable with it.

Note; there is a noticeable but not intrusive "Clock Tick" when it is receiving form the link.
From what I have been told and can find out, this is a known problem that Yaesu has yet to address or correct.

Give it a try, if you can hear it you may be able to talk back to it.
Let me know if you use it and what you think.

73,

KB4RMA

20190714_105659.jpg

--