Wires-X Node on the air

Richard Arnold

I have a Wires-X node up and running from the house. The antenna is approximately 40' in the air (highest one I have).

As you can see from the picture, the frequency is 146.430 and I am running it analog so anyone that wants to can listen to it and try to use it.

It is on the America-Link and will be on the air any time I am home until I think I have all of the bugs worked out and gain more confidence in operation.

My hope is to have it running 24/7 as soon as I am comfortable with it.

Note; there is a noticeable but not intrusive "Clock Tick" when it is receiving form the link.
From what I have been told and can find out, this is a known problem that Yaesu has yet to address or correct.

Give it a try, if you can hear it you may be able to talk back to it.
Let me know if you use it and what you think.

73,

KB4RMA

20190714_105659.jpg

--