Topics

Youtube

Holger Fiallo

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Hamit Campos

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Youtube

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

Hamit Campos

Yes it does work. Like I said I've used it on other places as well. It can convert to many formats. You can tell it to keep the vid or not as well. All up to you my friend. It'll put the play list into a folder. I just got the 1967 version of the Jungle Book with this.

On 8/6/2019 3:24 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Holger Fiallo

I install it but did not show in my PC. It was suppose to create a shortcut but it did not do so. I also could not find it in start menu. I did see it in program under control P.

Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:28 PM

Yes it does work. Like I said I've used it on other places as well. It can convert to many formats. You can tell it to keep the vid or not as well. All up to you my friend. It'll put the play list into a folder. I just got the 1967 version of the Jungle Book with this.

Holger Fiallo

I am using windows 10.

Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:28 PM

Holger Fiallo

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

Steve

Yes, it does. 
It was actually designed by some blind people in Romania, and they also at one time had Jaws scripts on their website for other programs.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 3:24 PM

JM Casey

I think you could use ffmpeg to do this, also. It’s a command-line only interface though so, not for the faint of heart, I guess.

Sent: August 6, 2019 3:21 PM

Hamit Campos

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

Holger Fiallo

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 5:08 PM

Here's the page for it. https://pontes-media-downloader.software.informer.com/2.0/

JM Casey

Activate the link that says “trusted download: free 13 mb” or something like that.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: August 6, 2019 6:53 PM

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

Here's the page for it. https://pontes-media-downloader.software.informer.com/2.0/

Holger Fiallo

Did not see anything like that.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:01 PM

Activate the link that says “trusted download: free 13 mb” or something like that.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Holger,

After you click on the link press, Insert + F7, to open the links list dialogue.
Press the letter, T, and you should land on, trusted DOWNLOAD Free 13.5 MB, and press enter.
Your download dialogue should now open, choose save and you'll get it.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 4:47 PM

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey

Glenn / Lenny

That is a terrible site.
I finally found a button that read 13.something mb.
That got it for me.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 5:52 PM

Holger Fiallo

Which link? I lost it.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:59 PM

Hi Holger,

After you click on the link press, Insert + F7, to open the links list dialogue.

Press the letter, T, and you should land on, trusted DOWNLOAD Free 13.5 MB, and press enter.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Holger,

I'll send you the file off list.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 6:41 PM

Which link? I lost it.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 7:59 PM

Hi Holger,