Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Hamit Campos

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Youtube

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Hamit Campos

Yes it does work. Like I said I've used it on other places as well. It can convert to many formats. You can tell it to keep the vid or not as well. All up to you my friend. It'll put the play list into a folder. I just got the 1967 version of the Jungle Book with this.

On 8/6/2019 3:24 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

I install it but did not show in my PC. It was suppose to create a shortcut but it did not do so. I also could not find it in start menu. I did see it in program under control P.

Yes it does work. Like I said I've used it on other places as well. It can convert to many formats. You can tell it to keep the vid or not as well. All up to you my friend. It'll put the play list into a folder. I just got the 1967 version of the Jungle Book with this.

On 8/6/2019 3:24 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

I am using windows 10.

Yes it does work. Like I said I've used it on other places as well. It can convert to many formats. You can tell it to keep the vid or not as well. All up to you my friend. It'll put the play list into a folder. I just got the 1967 version of the Jungle Book with this.

On 8/6/2019 3:24 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Steve

Yes, it does.
It was actually designed by some blind people in Romania, and they also at one time had Jaws scripts on their website for other programs.

Thanks. I will check it out. Does it work with jaws? If I have question, I hope you do not mind if I email you.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

JM Casey

I think you could use ffmpeg to do this, also. It’s a command-line only interface though so, not for the faint of heart, I guess.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

JM Casey

Activate the link that says “trusted download: free 13 mb” or something like that.

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

Did not see anything like that.

Activate the link that says “trusted download: free 13 mb” or something like that.

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Holger,

After you click on the link press, Insert + F7, to open the links list dialogue.
Press the letter, T, and you should land on, trusted DOWNLOAD Free 13.5 MB, and press enter.
Your download dialogue should now open, choose save and you'll get it.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 4:47 PM

Did not see anything like that.

Activate the link that says “trusted download: free 13 mb” or something like that.

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Glenn / Lenny

That is a terrible site.
I finally found a button that read 13.something mb.
That got it for me.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 5:52 PM

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Holger Fiallo

Which link? I lost it.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 4:47 PM

Did not see anything like that.

Activate the link that says “trusted download: free 13 mb” or something like that.

Got it but I could not see anything about downloading it. Just read about it but no button to download.

On 8/6/2019 3:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Where you got the link to download? I think the one I tried to get attempted to download other files beside it which I did not install.

I just use Pontes Media Downloader. It's just all a dialogue. I use to use the so called free youtube downloader but it's free no more. Note Pontes Media Downloader works on other siter as well.

On 8/6/2019 1:14 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Using recent jaws 2019, current windows 10. Is there a way to download a play list from youtube? If so does it work with jaws? If so, how?

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Holger,

I'll send you the file off list.

Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 6:41 PM