Topics

Working with headers and footers in Outlook 2010

Kurt Miller

Hi all,

At work, we are using Outlook 2010, Windows 7 and JAWS 2018. They asked me to look at a document and make sure that the header speaks correctly with the alt text. They also want me to check the spelling and grammer; and to note any changes that I make in the footers. I have never worked with headers and footers before and am not too sure on how to perform these functions. Can anyone provide any insight on where I should start looking?

Thanks for any and all help.

Kurt

“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”

Corrie Ten Boom