Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 7:19 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] wlm 2009 programs page

David, this no longer works. When I open it it states that it is a microsoft app and wants you to download it from microsoft and it is nolonger available. At least I could not find it.

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Lenny McHugh

Glen, I get the same message that it is a microsoft product and download it from microsoft