Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 8:12 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] windows live essentials 2011

Any idea where I can find 2011? I can not get 2012 to work on this win 10 machine. I can not get it out of conversation mode, it is grayed out. I also can not get spell check to work. Looking for a fix 2011 was referenced

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

Arianna Calesso

Glenn, would you send me that link also?

My email address is:

Thank you.

Arianna Calesso